Hi all, I am in desperate need of some parts for the vickers pump in my mustang 552. I need 2 rotating groups for the TA-19 vickers pump that is installed in the skid steer.the groups that are in mine are pitted which is causing my issues with the drives, I am being told over here (Australia) that they no longer supply parts for this pump. I am in desperate need of these, can anybody please help to locate these parts from anywhere? I would be very appreciative if somebody could help. Cheers Corey
Aeroquip in Van Wert Ohio....... They manufacture hydraulic equipment there but i think they also have a counter sales dept????..... 419-238-1190. Might be worth a call Also try this NORTHWOOD POWER EQUIPMENT, INC. 1114 1ST NEW HAMPSHIRE TPKE NORTHWOOD, NH 03261 Phone: 603-942-8700
I'm finding several hits for TA19 and TA1919 Vickers on the internet. Here's a link to a supplier in China. http://www.phphyds.com/Vickers-Piston-Pump-Parts/Vickers-TA19-TA1919-Spare-Parts.html
Thanks guys I did find the china web site last night, a little dubious about the quality although I guess a lot of things are supplied from china for a lot of different things now. Thank you for the replies, I will try the other contacts as well. Cheers Corey