Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mva

partsandservice ยท 2019-04-23 23:07

So this was also today but needed to be in separate thread. Hydrostatic drive skidder. Plenty of power but operation at lowest ground speed. And getting frequency and converted drive speed from the drive motor speed sensor on the monitor. Check wires to the drive motor and found the wire coating deteriated and repair . Problem still exist. So I check the module current out to drive motor proportional solonoid. It reads output at Max out put of 980mv. Then I check continuity from the control module to the to the proportional solonoid. Ok Then I back probe into the wires near one if the solonoid and measure a maximum of 285mv on the volt meter to the motors. So next I plan to load test the wires and if that checks out replace the module.

Replies0

No replies yet.