Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

MVP switch location

Mobiltech · 2021-05-19 09:19

I have a D6R serial prefix WRG that has an active code for the mvp switch. Problem is i can't find the switch and the manual is no help. Does anybody have a location for it ?

Replies3
  1. #1Nige2021-05-19 11:38

    Seems like the only references to the MVP is a Special instruction for retrofitting it. There is nothing in the Parts Manual. I'll forward you one. Do you have the Electrical Schematic.? I can send you that also if you need it but TBH there isn't much in it that is clear regarding the MVP Switch.

  2. #2Mobiltech2021-05-19 11:47

    Thanks Nige. I have the schematic but couldn’t find much there. I will look for that special instruction. I guess I could also follow the troubleshooting procedure to see if that helps. I just thought it was odd how the manual talks about it and lists an item number but didn’t put the item on the illustration. I have heard of more than one machine throwing this code too.

  3. #3Nige2021-05-19 11:49

    I sent you the MVP retrofit Special Instruction. It shows the location where the switch is installed. i wonder if it might even be a phantom code for a switch that isn't even there.?