Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

mw24c military loader

salkan ยท 2014-06-04 23:49

I bought a JI Case mw24c loader direct from the military. the data plate has a date of 2006 that has been stamped on. The machine was built in 1984. My question, can anyone tell me how to look/tell what has been done to the loader. It appears that work has been done to it but could it have been refurbished and to what extent. thanks

Replies2
  1. #1elric2014-06-05 05:18

    I remember reading on a military website a large number of these were rebuilt by Case. Wouldn't the dealership be able to give you the info with your serial number? I remember reading about it on Strategypage.com, and thought it made sense compared to the new computerized machines. Here's a link from when it happened. http://www.mccoy.army.mil/vtriad_online/12082006/Case_Remanufacturing_12-08-06.htm

  2. #2Hoff62B2014-12-31 15:04

    what exactly do you want to know? if it wass ever refurbed it will somtimes have little triangel tags rivited on it i have a ton of experieance working on and with the old MW24C