Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My 580C restoration pics

David storm · 2017-11-06 07:03
Replies14
  1. #1David storm2017-11-06 07:11

    This is my 1980 580C extendahoe that took me 4&1/2 month to restore. mostly because it was done here in Florida through the summer in extreme heat that made it difficult to say the least. It is like running a different machine because now it has all the knobs which really feels better. the motor was recently gone through before I got it so I figure it is in the $18,000.00 range, any ideas on that? Thanks for looking

  2. #2Billrog2017-11-06 11:14

    Looks good no idea on price.

  3. #3hammertime2017-11-06 11:44

    Looks nice what you have done. Not sure about your estimate. Here’s what they are asking for in the Southwest

  4. #4xgiovannix122017-11-07 17:48

    machine looks good. 18k No 580c only go for like 9 to 10k tops here. My 580c should be worth 18k with the cab and all the extras it has but i will never get that

  5. #5Bill Smith2017-11-12 13:43

    Sold my 580 SUPER E for 12 grand in perfect working order and new tires paint and decals

  6. #6xgiovannix122017-11-12 16:43

    580e is a newer machine has an enclosed cab . possibly yours had an extendahoe 4 in 1 or 4x4?

  7. #7Bill Smith2017-11-13 19:51

    Hope this pic shows up . Great machine . I started with a 580 B / 580 C / 580 D / and then the 580 Super E / Case finally built a backhoe for the operator . 9000 hrs and un touched and anal about my stuff . Retired but still well involved in the love of a real backhoe . Nothing will ever replace a backhoe

  8. #8xgiovannix122017-11-13 21:19

    nice E I built my C to my specs. It is an extendahoe has a quick coupler for the rear bucket and a 4 in 1

  9. #9Tinkerer2017-11-14 07:48

    I rotated your photo so it is easier to view. Hope you don't mind.

  10. #10xgiovannix122017-11-14 17:11

    not a problem I rotated the damn thing 3 times with no success lol thank you

  11. #11Bill Smith2017-11-14 19:40

    Ok so is the other Hoe is a what . Shows a super K . I don't get it

  12. #12Billrog2017-11-14 19:42

    Looks very nice I had a 580C but it was 2wd, no extenda hoe or 4 in 1 bucket.

  13. #13xgiovannix122017-11-14 19:43

    that machine is a super E . The owner (luckydog) on HEF bought this machine last year and brought it to my place to redo the whole machine. I repacked all the cylinders and did a bunch of other stuff including the paint. He ordered that decal set cause he wanted it to say super K. Honestly I rather have the right set for it but his machine so I did what he wanted

  14. #14xgiovannix122017-11-14 19:44

    Thank you