Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

my birthday

fireman050 ยท 2008-02-13 00:02

i thought i would let everyone know my 21st birthday is on the 24th of this month

Replies15
  1. #1RollOver Pete2008-02-13 00:14

    Is 21 a legal :drinkup age? Happy Birthday youngster....

  2. #2Countryboy2008-02-13 00:17

    Celebrating early are we? Happy early birthday. Here's 3 on me. :drinkup:drinkup:drinkup

  3. #3RollOver Pete2008-02-13 01:11

    Nothing wrong with planning ahead. Sometimes it helps boost gift #'s. Remember the 7 P's. Proper Pre Planning Prevents Pis Poor Performance

  4. #4fireman0502008-02-13 01:11

    yes 21 is a legal drinking age personally i hate beer i think jd is better

  5. #5fireman0502008-02-13 01:15

    good advice the day after my b-day im picking up a smith & wesson sigma pistol

  6. #6RollOver Pete2008-02-13 01:23

    Me too... Jack and I are close friends. In fact, Jack is one of my favorite best friends. I just haven't found the smiley Jack smiley box yet...

  7. #7ohfd2812008-02-13 04:39

    Happy Birthday!!! you only turn 21 once so live it up that night all kinds of free :drinkup .

  8. #8CascadeScaper2008-02-13 15:02

    Enjoy your new toy, I had to wait a few months after my birthday before I could afford my first pistol. If you go with S&W, take a look at the M&P series. I have the 9 compact that I like, I also have a Sig P220 stainless that I picked up used that's a great gun as well. Check out the M&P, I like the look of the M&P much better than the Sigma personally. As far as drinking goes, just remember to do it good. I will never be as messed up as I was on my birthday ever again. I definately made it to 21 drinks and then some. I think I had at least 16 or 17 shots, no mixed drinks and at least 5 or 6 beers before the night was over. Needless to say, the next day was not that much fun. :drinkup

  9. #9fireman0502008-02-13 15:20

    that to be one heck of a hangover im getting the sigma because of the price the dealer wants $250.00 new in box with 4 clips

  10. #10AtlasRob2008-02-13 17:02

    Happy birthday, soon ! Many happy returns for the 24th Fireman, it seems a long time coming, over here 18 is the legal age for drinking, though most have well and trully mastered it by then . If my 21st was my next one with the knowledge I have now............................... doesn't even bear thinking about :drinkup have a good one.

  11. #11fireman0502008-02-13 17:09

    thanks guys as soon as i get the gun i'll post pics

  12. #12fireman0502009-03-07 03:12

    hey guys i forgot to tell ya'll my b-day was two weeks ago

  13. #13OCR2009-03-07 11:25

    Your Birthday: Well, my brain runs about 2 weeks behind anyway... so, Happy Birthday... :thumbsup OCR...

  14. #14AtlasRob2009-03-07 11:28

    Jeez, you forgot, how the **ll did you expect us to remember Hope you had a good one, they come faster and faster now so be careful :drinkup

  15. #15fireman0502009-03-08 01:52

    heck i wasn't payin any attention been to busy with all these dang fires we have been having