Conex Attendees, My company is going to be hosting a meet and greet one night after the show in our booth. There is going to be beer and snacks. (Probably didn't have to mention snacks though:drinkup) You have to RSVP to me so I can send you an invite since this will be after the show closes for the day on March 13th and the only way to get in is with an invite. Email me at [email protected] if you would like to attend. Consider it a thank you from me for all of the advice and knowledge I have recieved thru this site. I would also like to acknowledge the fact that I got this idea from the Demolition Forum some of you are probably members of as well. :notworthy Chris Hunter
put dayexco down for 2.... my son and i will be there.
Me and the wife will be there - already contacted Chris.
Dayexco, I need an address to send you the invite. Email it to me at [email protected] , thanks:notworthy
done, thanks!!
got the invites in the mail today...THANKS A BUNCH!!!!! looking forward to meeting you.
Me too.. got them today in the mail. See you guys there. Ready to go!
Awesome, I am really looking forward to meeting you guys as well.