Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My collection

chevyboy149 ยท 2012-12-03 02:27

i know it is not much but its a start.

Replies9
  1. #1mitch5042012-12-03 10:22

    I'm jealous, I always wanted one of those crawler loaders w/ the backhoe when I was a boy. BTW, make sure you read that book Randy88 wrote you in the other thread, speaking as a man who has hired a lot of drivers and operators in 17 years, he's right on.

  2. #2chevyboy1492012-12-03 16:51

    Yes i was really appreciative of his advice. The backhole crawler thing is one of my favorites next to my combines.

  3. #3tina772013-01-08 06:28

    amazing toys for boys

  4. #4glenlunberg2013-06-25 22:58

    I agree. I would always want to have those kind of stuff. I wish I could have them. :tong

  5. #5christinecambel2013-07-01 09:25

    Nice collection! I like the lamp

  6. #6MutsMachines2013-07-19 19:00

    here is my favorite ones. nothing to special. mostly old toys from the 90s.

  7. #7glenlunberg2013-08-05 22:44

    How much did you spent on those collection?

  8. #8Diecastmania2013-08-28 14:05

    That's a great little collection!

  9. #9tain2013-12-05 04:04

    That's a great little collection! so nice...