Hello, I'm buying a payloader and am not sure what engine is in it. The loader is a Michigan 125 III A Model 125DC SN 10AFC113 it has a Cummins V-8 that may be a 903...? Any info on the motor or loader would be great as I cant find much on the net. How do I find out the year? Where can I get parts like hinge pins, cab glass, seat, ect. Whats the good and bad with this model? Thanks in advance for the help. PS I'm trying to figure out how to resize pics when I do i'll post some of the engine.
Original Cummins was V-785-C. You would have to find the data plate to be sure that it hasn't been repowered. The S/N is more important then the year, the same model is manufactured over several years, best guess is late 70's. www.minpar com. Maybe 2 n's or 2 p's try each. I do have micrfiche parts list. Convertor is C-8402 or (C-5402-2 Clark used after S/N 12AFC- 101), Transmission is Clark 3421. The 125IIIA was the largest of the series, the 125B and C were downsized to get a bigger spread between them and the 175 series. Just a point, Payloaders were International Hough. Clark called them tractor shovels.
www.minnpar.com books are also posted on the web site
JD 644c trans dipstick length Just joined. The site won't let me start a new thread. Sorry about jumping in. I need the length of a JD 644c trans dipstick ASAP. Thanks
Foxalaska the site will let you start a thread after you make 3 post, I have a 544b and if I'm not mistaken they use the same transmission. I'm away from my machine by about 300 miles but will be there next week if no one gives you an answer sooner.
I too have a clark michigan tractor shovel. I believe the engine in it is a v-785-c. Information on this engine seems almost non existent. I'm trying to find out where the engine tag is. Can anyone give me a couple of hints where it might be located? It's a model 85 3a. Help. Thanks