Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My handbuilt scale model collection

Chris M. ยท 2011-04-06 18:58

Hello guys, take a look at my 1/50 scale modells collection.

Replies15
  1. #1shovelman2011-05-19 23:14

    Chris, Your models look very nice. What are they made from? 'All the best, John

  2. #2Chris M.2011-06-10 17:33

    Thank you! I used alluminum sheet to build them.

  3. #3Chris M.2011-06-10 18:48

    A few more photos of my models

  4. #4gatoulis2011-06-15 10:51

    einai fantastika stin arxi ta perasa gia alithina!!!super job keep on

  5. #5rare ss2011-06-16 08:36

    wow good work mate, they look unreal, only thing missing is the black smoke!

  6. #6Andre Grondin2011-06-16 09:31

    Hi ! Very nice models you did there !!!! they look very accurate !!

  7. #7Chris M.2011-06-18 18:43

    Thank you guys!!! I'm glad you like them.

  8. #8Aussie Leroy2011-06-18 19:18

    Chris; Do you operate machinery aswell or is it a hobby, they look so real Cheers Leroy

  9. #9Chris M.2011-06-19 18:16

    No, I'm not machinery operator, It's just a hobby, but i'd like to do something related with construction machines. I like construction machines!!!

  10. #10Chris M.2011-08-14 17:14

    Hi again! I forgot to tell you that you can find my models on facebook too. If you want, please join my construction machines group. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1069206147#!/group.php?gid=154949064546003&v=info Thank you!

  11. #11johnklickovic2012-07-02 22:26

    Wow mate, that is some nice machinery you got there.

  12. #12Chris M.2012-07-03 19:04

    Thanks mate

  13. #13jacob642012-09-25 12:18

    Great patience and skill ,really appreciate you showing them ;0)

  14. #14Chris M.2013-04-11 18:38

    Thanks!!!!

  15. #15770G2013-04-11 20:26

    Thx for sharing!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing work