Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Scratchbuilt 1/25 scale TL-6 Trakloader

bitner1970 ยท 2011-03-21 16:40

I finally finished this brute last weekend. It was a fun project. I'm working on my next on, A Skagit BU-739 110' self propelled tower yarder. Cheers: Bill

Replies6
  1. #1willie592011-03-21 19:22

    Nice looking work bitner1970. BTW, I deleted your other thread as I noticed the links didn't work, and that you had corrected the problem on this new thread, good job. I would rather folks view your working thread than view the non-working and start making comments about links not working.

  2. #2JTL2011-03-21 21:26

    That is beautiful! Can't wait to see your yarder.

  3. #3heavylift2011-03-21 21:42

    nice model........ now don't let the producers of AX Men talk you into turning it over..

  4. #4Iron Art2011-03-21 23:50

    Bill, Wow, Theres no dissapointment with that piece of art. The TL 6 is exceptional, great job. Spent some time with your dad at the Harrisburg show and we are looking forward to seeing you there next time around. Keep up the good work. Fred, "Iron Art"

  5. #5Speedpup2011-04-01 13:00

    That is some real great talent!

  6. #6Doug19662011-05-26 19:58

    Hi, Wow. That is really impressive. Can't wait to see more . Thanks Doug.