Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My L9000 doing work

redneckchevy9 ยท 2016-09-03 14:57

I think i may have posted this in the wrong forum, so i will put on here.

Replies9
  1. #1redneckchevy92016-09-03 15:04

    More

  2. #2ScottAR2016-09-03 22:26

    That's a good lookin' truck! I love the L series Fords...

  3. #3willie592016-09-03 22:51

    I've driven a number of Louisville cab Ford trucks over the years, loved every one of them, IMHO the best cab layout of any truck, and a sharp one you have there. :drinkup

  4. #4Birken Vogt2016-09-04 00:30

    Does anyone know why the wipers were backwards on these trucks?

  5. #5crane operator2016-09-04 08:19

    That's a great looking truck. Heavy specs too it looks like. Love the visibility out of the cabs. Mine is like sitting in a aquarium, the freightliner flc we had was like sitting in a cave with two portholes. As far as the wipers being backwards, I've never noticed it. But its probably the same engineer that put the motor in at a angle.

  6. #6redneckchevy92016-09-08 15:54

    Thanks willie! I try to take care of the best I can. Not many ppl. guess it is a '91 with 300,000 w/ 7,800hrs on it.

  7. #7redneckchevy92016-09-08 16:00

    holy crap, I just noticed that. Been driving the truck for 5 years now & never noticed. Thank a lot, now every time it rains, that's all I will notice & drive me nuts

  8. #8movindirt2016-09-08 22:21

    Good looking truck! :thumbsup Do you do deliveries for lumberyards and such?

  9. #9redneckchevy92016-09-13 12:32

    yes sir! I drive the truck for a lumberyard here in IL. (right on the Mississippi River...literally just on the other side of the dike). If I'm not driving, I'm drawing houses for our contractors/customers.