Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My logging pics

Ryan Rønning · 2010-11-22 05:53

Logging has been a part of my family since well before I was born. These first two I am the lil kid in the pics and that is my dad. Pics of the trucks

Replies12
  1. #1Ryan Rønning2010-11-22 05:55

    Some of the equipment. Barko on a Pierce carrier. Cant beat that combo in my opinion.

  2. #2Ryan Rønning2010-11-22 05:59

    And the rest of what I have scanned on my comp. I am in the Army and do not work in the woods any more. My wife and I do however have a heavy equipment field maintenance company. Wind farm work mostly as we are now in OK. Plenty of good pics of that stuff too.

  3. #3Ryan Rønning2010-11-22 06:21

    When the truck was bought from Mike Brown in the valley

  4. #4TorkelH2010-11-22 07:09

    Nice pics, do you load the truck with the skidder there in pic 4 post 1? And btw, your family name, is it Danish or Norwegian?

  5. #5Ryan Rønning2010-11-22 07:30

    In pic 4 the trailer rolled over and dumped the load. Loader had to come reset the truck. Skidder was pulling the truck off the landing if I remember right. My name is Norwegian.

  6. #6DirtHauler2010-11-22 09:15

    Looks like a Byron Bros. truckin one of the pics, based in Hoquiam. Wa. Where did you do most of your logging?

  7. #7Ryan Rønning2010-11-22 10:18

    Most logging was done in central Oregon from the Cali border to the Washington border. Didn't venture out of state or over to the valley to much. I did some work in NW Oregon for Crisman logging but that was only for a few months. As for the truck, If you are referring to the yellow and blue KW I couldn't tell ya who owned it, it was not one of ours.

  8. #8525isx2010-11-22 10:26

    I thought byron bros. also, but when he said yellow and BLUE , me thinks Ireland trucking

  9. #9Ryan Rønning2010-11-22 11:03

    I do believe you are right. We used Ireland a lot working up in the passes.

  10. #10HCF2010-11-22 13:21

    By looking at the paint scheme and the fact that the trailer was in the ditch I would say it's an Ireland truck. Could be Tommy or charles Ireland truck. Either way. Same colors. Believe they're based out of Myrtle point or canyonville.

  11. #11DirtHauler2010-11-22 15:33

    yeah looks similar to this truck. Door lettering is wrong to be exact truck http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pix/trucks/ryan_pedone/2006/sep10/p9060026.jpg http://www.irelandtrucking.com/ourcompany.htm

  12. #12Ryan Rønning2010-11-22 16:09

    Close. They are in Myrtle Creek OR.