Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My mf50h backhoe will not move forwards or backwards.

Dfull ยท 2023-04-23 15:34

I think my 1995 Massey Ferguson 50 h has possibly got a bad solenoid that is causing it to not engage the drivetrain. I am new to the bigger equipment so do not know a lot about operating controls. I think I might have pushed some sort of emergency override system and now it will not disengage. It ran fine when I parked it and 30 minutes later it would not move forwards or backwards. It runs fine everything else works it simply will not move.

Replies5
  1. #1joe--h2023-04-23 17:44

    trans manual Joe H

  2. #2joe--h2023-04-23 17:50

    And the wiring diagram. Joe H

  3. #3Dfull2023-04-23 18:31

    Thanks. That's great. All the manuals I saw online cost something. I will give it a look.

  4. #4joe--h2023-04-23 20:21

    More pieces of manual

  5. #5joe--h2023-04-27 01:27

    Any luck making go? Joe H