We were at the Webster Flea Market in FL today and I picked this up for $5. I'll save it for my grand child. Ok, who has models of their hoe's???
syndy, great buy!! I looked around for one of those last year, but I sure cound not find a nice one like that for reasonable money. Very cool:notworthy
There is one on ebay with a $10 bid but most I see are around $35. http://www.ebay.com/itm/580-SUPER-E-CASE-LOADER-BACKHOE-1986-DIE-CAST-METAL-CONSTRUCTION-202-IN-BOX-/160934635036?pt=Action_Figures_Diecast_US&hash=item257873a61c
Brings back child hood memories. The small one is long gone but im 24 now, i still have the beat up old 1/16 580E my dad got me when I was bout 2. Definetly needs paint as well as pins/bushings, worked many hard hours in the sand box.
these are really cool i would like to have one of my machine, i have seen some on Ebay go over 100 dollars .. seems like a lot but if they are diecast they should last forever
I have a JCB 3CX from the early to mid 90s that is supposed to be worth a few bucks. I think its by NZG. I'll try to add a pick of it. I do have several collectables mostly oliver tractors. My kids have had there ass' reamed out over not touching them so much that they shake when they walk by the cases they are in.
is the machine in the picture properly chained down for transport? Nice find on a great model.