Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My new dump truck

bpogue ยท 2011-10-29 21:24

I picked up my new dump truck last Sunday and brought it to the shop. I finally got around to taking some pictures of it today while I was fixing a few things getting it ready for inspection. It's a 1978 International with a NTC350, a 13 speed, and a 15' box. It is old, but pretty solid for its age. I can't wait to get it ready and put it in service.

Replies4
  1. #1capt_met2011-10-30 22:28

    nice truck, the guy i use for tandem truckloads uses the same model. it's been reliable for him. good luck

  2. #2mitch5042011-10-30 22:45

    Nice looking old girl. I thought IH started using the S series cab in 1979, but they must have made a few in '78.

  3. #3Andre Grondin2011-10-31 10:06

    Hi ! Looking for something similar to that truck too !!! good for you those old S series are still tiking means they were pretty good ! single or dual rail frame ??

  4. #4bpogue2011-10-31 19:11

    The frame has been doubled. QUOTE=Andre Grondin;324129]Hi ! Looking for something similar to that truck too !!! good for you those old S series are still tiking means they were pretty good ! single or dual rail frame ??[/QUOTE]