Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My new mini dump

JD4020 ยท 2008-10-16 21:30

Not really, but I put side boards on my 3/4 ton pickup, and my freids all say I should have just bought a dump truck and quit being a wanna be. But I do believe them when Im in a parking lot or changing lanes. You cant see a thing over them.

Replies4
  1. #1Freightrain2008-10-17 12:33

    MIRRORS!! That's why all my pickups have BIG mirrors..........none of them "car" sport mirrors. I wanna SEE what's around me.

  2. #2JD40202008-10-17 14:20

    Dont worry, they are on the list. It just might be a little while.

  3. #3Freightrain2008-10-17 15:14

    I know alot of people hate those big mirrors stickin' out there, but I'm so used to it I don't mind. Even a set of low mount swing mirrors would do good. A nice spot mirror too.

  4. #4JD40202008-10-17 23:03

    I have spot mirrors for these. But I dont know if I want the two or three point mirrors.