Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

my new ride for now 365BL at least its big!!

hoeman600 ยท 2009-03-11 21:49

they sent me to maryland to run our 365. the stick is still set up for pipe but a short one 's comming.. it still runs verry well only 5000+ hrs on it. were moving about 1 mil and a half yards of a sandy clay mix. verry easy diggin. in one pict you can see the washington red skins stadium . it 's across rt95. im gettin 400 loads in a 10 hour shift with about a half mile haul 4 30 ton trucks. also i'll post some vids. enjoy

Replies18
  1. #1Turbo218352009-03-11 21:58

    That doesnt need a short stick, just a bigger bucket.

  2. #2hoeman6002009-03-11 22:02

    day 2 and I got to clean up some dumba$$'es bench he made way to high. I could barely see the trucks. I had my bud dave take the picts than I made the vid's . and yes their was some spillage. wich i hate but they want to see it spilling out of the trucks :Banghead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ATVaRmeDL4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otlRK7VT0n8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n70gsez_yjs

  3. #3JimBruce422009-03-11 22:07

    Nice pics and videos hoeman, gotta ask... what kind of camera do you use? How many yards are is that bucket? Don't you love when someone else leaves a mess for you to clean up,:Banghead hope you get through the HIGH benches before the short stick comes in

  4. #4hoeman6002009-03-11 22:22

    thank goodness this was the only one!!! I use a kodak z710 for now but im upgradin soon. and I film with this gadgit. got it at wal-mart for about 20 bucks

  5. #5oriden2009-03-11 23:21

    OH!!!!!!!!!!! how is that one? i was looking at it but i was uneasy about getting it as it looked like it could be a ripoff any issues with it?

  6. #6Buckethead2009-03-12 11:24

    Nice Pics!!! What sort of project? Residential?

  7. #7hoeman6002009-03-12 18:41

    works great

  8. #8hoeman6002009-03-12 18:43

    Res and comercial. its a verry larg job! only about 1/8 complete

  9. #9CabbageThe12009-03-12 22:56

    Hey thats the one I use!! I like it too my only complaint is that is doesnt last that long....my first one broke after like a week. But they are cheap, Im trying to be more careful with my new one and see if I can make it last for a while this time. But hey nice pics...wish I could get on something that big.

  10. #10bigcatpip2009-03-13 21:02

    what size bucket do you got now on that pig

  11. #11cat 3852009-03-14 02:16

    hoeman,how do you like the 365?

  12. #12Dozerboy2009-03-14 11:22

    Heck to my boss they ain't full until the whole last bucket you dumped spills off the sides when loading sand. He thinks its like clay you can really stack it up.

  13. #13Buckethead2009-03-14 11:39

    You mean dirt doesn't stand up on air? LOL

  14. #14catd8t2009-03-15 18:08

    same thing where i work if i doesnt make a mess last bucket then she is not loaded, you got it kinda luck the dozers their to clean up i wish i had that lol

  15. #15hoeman6002009-03-20 20:37

    It aint no 385 thats fer sure.. but its ok! I do miss the 385 I ran in New Mexico last winter!

  16. #16cat 3852009-03-20 23:08

    ya hard to compare to a 385,i was just curious i have not been on one yet i know I've hated every 350 I've ran i like the 375's and love the 385.

  17. #17JimBruce422009-03-25 19:21

    I think you need some bigger trucks Any new progress photos or videos? :drinkup :notworthy:usa

  18. #18cat 325ccr2009-03-29 15:04

    Great pictutures and videos!