Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My Old Lieberr 945 only moves when engine is at full throttle which isn’t optimum

Halter ยท 2023-12-06 13:51

Hello, I'm new here but not new to commercial and agricultural heavy equipment. Todays challenge: I have a nice older Lieberr 945 Engine starts and runs great. All of the operating hydraulics will only function at wide open throttle. Pressure issue? Worn out pump? or maybe a faulty pressure valve? How can I get this old girl to operate at less throttle? Thank you in advance for any info that figures this out Halter

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632023-12-06 18:29

    At wide open throttle, do the hydraulics work normally?......or are they slow?

  2. #2Halter2023-12-06 20:31

    Here is a photo of my hydraulics. Pretty easy to get to. At wide open throttle everything seems to be normal

  3. #3Vetech632023-12-07 07:48

    WOW! I'd love to see the inside of that 1! I have zero experience with that set up. Do you have ANY schematics or info at all on this machine? See if you can find a manufacturers tag on that pump housing.