Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Volvo excavator foot valve

Mason beadles · 2023-12-06 17:52

Does anyone have a diagram for the foot valve hydraulic lines on Volvo excavator. Levers on this machine are backwards.

Replies10
  1. #1sfrs42023-12-07 03:34

    which machine? Ec? travel pedal or different ?

  2. #2Mason beadles2023-12-07 09:06

    Ec210cL. It’s the travel pedal. Left stick runs the right track and right stick runs the left track. Just wanted to know if someone knew where the 4 bottom lines go to make sure these are right to know weather or not that’s my problem. It also goes fine in one direction but hard track in the other direction.

  3. #3sfrs42023-12-07 12:09

    hope these help Mason

  4. #4Shimmy12023-12-07 12:19

    Spin the house around??

  5. #5Nige2023-12-07 12:26

    It might be a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway. When you say that "Levers on this machine are backwards" are the travel motors at the rear.?

  6. #6Mason beadles2023-12-07 12:38

    There is 4 hoses on the bottom of the foot valve. I’ve switch them all around and it does the same thing

  7. #7Mason beadles2023-12-07 12:40

    Yes when the sprockets are at the back the levers are backwards. If I obviously spin the machine around and track it with the sprockets to the front the sticks are right

  8. #8Mason beadles2023-12-07 13:34

    Thank you. I got all the line on correct and now both levers work as they should. Only problem I have left is that the machine tracks forward just fine but harder tracks at all going backwards

  9. #9uffex2023-12-07 14:13

    Good day Attached may help. Kind regards Uffex

  10. #10davejo2023-12-07 18:31

    Did this issue begin on April 2? Something fishy going on here, hope its not at the expense of the helpful folks of HEF...