Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My scrapers

HSV127 ยท 2010-12-05 04:37

All the cats. Picture No.1 = D**k of the week!

Replies17
  1. #1HSV1272010-12-05 04:40

    And the Michigan. Open heart surgery.

  2. #2Stick Pro2010-12-05 13:20

    Nice looking 613s, i just love those old scrapers.

  3. #3Buckethead2010-12-05 15:13

    Love the old Michigan! One of my earliest memories is watching my Dad run a Michigan 210. Is your machine a 110?

  4. #4HSV1272010-12-05 15:29

    Yeah it is a 110, bought it cheap with a bung engine, found another second hand one and away she went.

  5. #5buckfever2010-12-05 19:45

    In the third picture whats the rubber track for? Has a different patern I haven't seen before.

  6. #6HSV1272010-12-06 19:06

    It's off a Morooka/Komatsu MK250S crawler tractor, the pattern makes for a bumpy ride.

  7. #7HSV1272012-09-26 06:02

    Wide open throttle on the 613, exhaust just snapped off!

  8. #8HSV1272012-09-26 06:06

    I remember the day we did this was so hot we had to have all the tools in a bucket of water so we could pick them up! haha

  9. #9DPete2012-09-26 10:02

    I didn't know that model 613 had an afterburner!!

  10. #10HSV1272012-09-26 12:52

    Good for those cold days, haha

  11. #11D6 Merv2012-10-10 15:53

    might be eating some 'genetically modified' rice i think ! ! Nice scrapers HSV ! merv

  12. #12HSV1272013-06-10 04:07

    For Brainzie Does this one ring a bell?

  13. #13glenlunberg2013-06-10 05:36

    Nice pictures! I love the those scrapers! I want to have those!

  14. #14Brainzie2013-06-12 03:34

    yep thats it. I`ll dig up some photos of it when the old man painted it all up, Thanks rob. We saw it in the mid nineties juat north of taupo working with a JCB and one of those elevating single axle scoops, Was that yours ? how do they perform ? brainzie.

  15. #15HSV1272013-06-12 14:37

    The location and JCB sounds right but we didn't have an elevating scoop only an open bowl, will be cool if it is your old one, would love to see some photos of the old girl when you guys owned it. Rob.

  16. #16Brainzie2013-06-27 03:07

    Finally got round to scanning them, yours is the one on the left HSV

  17. #17HSV1272013-06-27 04:50

    Wow, she's looking a million bucks there! What year and where was this? how long did you guys own it for? can you remember the serial number? Thanks for the pics Brainzie.