PHP: Okay my first post, hope this works
mine doesnt, testing again
Interesting post. I too think I will test.
This is also interesting to post.
I can't get much more interesting than this!
I have to do test to post as well, can't we just post about our machine here?
Posting my first test
I'd like to reply to my test
To tell myself what a good job I did.
test to post
testing
and again
and number 3
once
twice
three times a .....
four times and a logout and I still can't start a new thread. Ouch!!!
my test post too
wooow: i works just i need one more!! me ok let wait 120 seconds! oh another 55 secs ......................................... ......................................... ......................................... ......................................... ......................................... ..................................... 17.............................. .................................. ............................
just in case i prefer to post one more!
One
Two
Three is a charm...hopefully.
Trying to get on the forum. Have some problems with a case 621..
Case 621 attachment info needed bad...
Not working for me..
Posting my first test
Second post.
test
test 2
My third and lucky last test post (hopefully)
This forum rocks
Lots of good info here
test 3
once
twice
three times
This is my first post, two more to go. Test.
Typing my second post, Test.
Waiting the required two minutes between posts, so i must rant on. This is going to be my third post, Test!
Post 1
testing my post 1
testing my post 2
post 3
test responce post
good luck
test reply
again
I'm starting my first post now.
It worked!
last one!
testing 1
testing 2
testing 3
Test1
Test2
Test 3
One
Two
Three
Test
Test 2
Test 3
third
fourth
five
hi new to forum
2nd post
3rd test
4th test
5th ?
Testing...going once....
Testing...Going twice...
Testing...Third time's a charm...(is this thing on?...)
testing 1,2,3.
test #2, here goes.....
now 3, wait for it........
testing
testing part 2
testing part 3
once
twice
last one i hope
testing three times
One
two
three
Here i am trying to do my time, so i can start to ask Questions & maybe offer some old Army Heavy Equip. Manuals to some that might want to collect, Just a Good Old Boy Doing His Time!!! First Shot!!!
Here we go again, how many of you know of the Old MRS , Just Something to think about, Also How about the Machine that the Army used back i the early 60s we Called the TDs, They were big 4 wheel Tractors that would make you Pull your Hair out to try and keep it running, Theu had 671 Jinneys , Well here we go with shot Number 2 !!!!
Another thing to think about are the old Autin Western Motor Grader, they had UD 14 Int. engine, start on gas switch over to fuel, i wold try to see hol long i could make the gas last, some times 2 weeks, that Baby would crank in a heart beat, any go right to fuel, when it was good and warmed up it would crank on diesel, well here we Go with the Big Shot Nunber 3 !!!! i might had better may another shot just in case !! Cant wait to Talk about a T D 8E to some of you
BAM there it Goes, Shot Number 4>><< Well there Goes Shot # BANG !!!
testing one.
testing two.
testing three. will it work? can't wait.
howcome i posted three, log out and log back in, but still could not start new thread?
!st post 1st post
post 3 post 3
my turn.
Looks like it works fine. (this is my first post to move past "probationary status") DanR
I wonder if I can reply to my own post? 2/3 DanR
3/3 to pass probation! DanR
test to get posting
test to get posting again
test to get posting again and again
This is number one, hope it works
post number 3
postage
bbq
gulf oysters
and huevos rancheros with patty sausage.
testing here, seems I'm trying to post something in another section and can't cause I'm "on probation" oh well. goof off here til then ugh
test another one
testing a reply
replying again
test post Third times a charm
reply
Testing again here
Testing again
testing
Test post 4
can someone test my post?
is my post tested? i waited 120 seconds to post this.. is that testing enough?
Testing - upgrade membership
First post!
second post
third times the charm
Testing upgrade membership When its night over here Over there its breaking day
second past the post
Testing upgrade membership Third posting
Still learning to operate computers. Bit better on a dozer
New Guy
New Guy once more.
And again
Thanks for lettin me hijack your post a few times check out the Motor Grader forums if you have good troubleshooting skills please! got a really weird one with a 12H.
And again. I completely understand this rule but it is still annoying lol.... and I have to wait 120 seconds ehh oh well will be worth it to get this tractor fixed!
Ok yay last post incoming then wait a while so I can start my troubleshooting thread. wow my judgement of time is way off still 20 seconds togo lol
first time
second time
Third times a charm. I'm in.
testing
and again
again
again
test again
again
again
and again
cannot post
Test1
Test2
test 3
test I
test II
test III
123
Hope I can figure this out.
Wait, I think I've got it.
There we go, just impatient sometimes.