Thought some of you would enjoy the size difference: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2649/3865915531_b04dd65771_b.jpg
Very cool shot. Rockets and hoes, two of my favorite things. Looks like you could even park the bike in the bucket.
Whats this I hear about you not operating any more Vantages?
They got tired of his shotty work and decided to put a professional in the seat...lol:drinkup
Haha.....hopefully they wont send one of those crappy trackloader hacks over from sureway to fill the position........ ps.....i just watched a video of some idiot trying to dig with a hoe-pack.......I think i seen a sureway sticker, with some pop music playing in the cab......sure it wasent you alex?:beatsme
He got demoted to foreman, something about dirty windows:stirthepot lol, jk man... congrats again on the... uh... promotion:beatsme
:notworthy
Hoe packs make excellent digging tools.... they have a flat cutting edge and you have the vibrate to clean it out.....some people spend extra money for buckets with hoepacks built into em... we just destroy rubbers on hoe packs. Your right they won't send one of those crappy trackloader ops from Sureway.... they will need one of those AWESOME track loader operators from Sureway. Jimbruce.... I don't think it was dirty windows.... I think it was because he can't manage to take the care and time to properly setup a camera outside the machine and get the whole thing in the shot....amateur.:drinkup
Or too many fingertips sticking into the frame