Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

my view

reddot556 ยท 2008-10-13 20:04

from the dreaded 3 legger aka Rex...i hate this piece of iron

Replies12
  1. #1JDMGrading2008-10-13 21:18

    What is it?

  2. #2tonka2008-10-13 21:20

    3 wheel compactor, would be my guess

  3. #3qball2008-10-13 21:24

    old rex? jimmy powered? you lucky devil.

  4. #4Lashlander2008-10-13 21:29

    :lmao

  5. #5qball2008-10-13 21:38

    all you need is some well placed 24 inch boulders in the fill.

  6. #6Dug Overburden2008-11-23 15:17

    Rex 3 leggers Even though it's hated, it still makes a pay check!!

  7. #7csx70062013-05-05 08:44

    I like them. The design is good but I also hate turning my neck 180 each way...

  8. #8reddot5562013-05-05 12:41

    yeah,at the end of the day my neck will be killin me

  9. #9csx70062013-05-05 16:22

    Well they have a better compaction than the usual type. Do you have any more pictures of them? My puter took a crash with all mine.

  10. #10Dozerboy2013-05-07 10:47

    Funny this gets brought up after I just took a pic of one in Midland. I've never seen them other then out here in west TX and they are all over.

  11. #11csx70062013-05-07 19:45

    Yeah. They do a excellent job of compacting but the controls are weird. That looks to be a 3-55B pactor. I want one to use at home

  12. #12glenlunberg2013-06-05 03:16

    Nice heavy equipments! :drinkup