Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

My work

adv.wastewater ยท 2010-03-20 20:10

Here are some pics from a job I completed this past week at a Burger King. I had to demo two 1,000 gallon grease traps and install a 1,250 H20 load rated 6" wall tank.

Replies14
  1. #1adv.wastewater2010-03-20 20:23
  2. #2adv.wastewater2010-03-20 20:27
  3. #3willie592010-03-20 20:59

    Nice pics bro.

  4. #4td25c2010-03-20 23:12

    Looking good adv. wastewater.Ahh...I'l have a double whopper & fries as soon this feller gets his excavater out of the Burger King drive through:lmao

  5. #5bill onthehill2010-03-21 05:48

    Got to love working on grease traps! Slimy stuff but just a little better than poop tanks. did you sub out the paving?

  6. #6adv.wastewater2010-03-21 10:45

    thanks guys. and on the paving no, waiting to pour concrete over it on monday. (tomorrow)

  7. #7tonka2010-03-21 10:52

    BK sucks In N Out is where it's at! Cool picks i don't miss sewer suckin days!

  8. #8Dig-UP2010-03-21 11:23

    That looks like the BK down in Key West. What do I win???

  9. #9adv.wastewater2010-03-21 12:30

    technically, you are wrong Dig-Up... that Burger King is on Stock Island, across from the golf course... Not technically Key West

  10. #10Dig-UP2010-03-21 17:59

    Ok, one island off... haha! I spent about 4 winters down there launching boats with a RT crane at the Truman Navy Annex. Pretty awesome weather this time of year. Thanks for the pics!

  11. #11CM19952010-03-21 19:18

    I was about to say that doesn't look like any dirt found in central AL.

  12. #12adv.wastewater2010-03-21 20:52

    there is a lot of work going on out there at the navy station right now... but for your good guess next time youre this way ill make sure you get a whopper jr meal out of the guys at BK .... CM, i came down this way for a few weeks to work with my dad things have been slow up there as I have not done much advertising, hopefully with the yellow pages going out soon things will pick up, I just bought that CAT 304CCR you see in the pics... It's a 2007 with 500 hours.

  13. #13CM19952010-03-21 21:01

    Looks like a nice machine.:drinkup I demo'd a 304 2 years ago and I liked it but didn't buy it due to the economic situation. Did you get it in B'ham or FL?

  14. #14adv.wastewater2010-03-21 21:06

    actually i bought it from Carolina Cat in CHARLOTTE, NC. Thompson in Birmingham didnt have anything used with a cab, and neither did Kelly down here in south florida. So I found that one on catused.com and flew over to look at it as it was cheaper than anything of the same year and hours without a cab and hydraulic thumb... needless to say, I ended up buying it. so as of now I have it and a 2006 262B with the VTS system.... I'm ready to get to work up there, what are some good advertising opportunities you have found to work CM? I know very few contractors but I would like to meet some and get some septic work!