Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lets get 2010 Started Right!

Burnout · 2010-03-06 22:29

So I have been slow on the pics lately. But we finally started farting around with some work. We only have a few machines on site but we started with a bang. Here's our project, just an auger pit for a small sewer. The pit itself and the drilling machine.

Replies15
  1. #1tripper_1742010-03-06 22:30

    Nice steps!

  2. #2Burnout2010-03-06 22:32

    So what do you use for this job? ohhh nothin special. We have my old hoe when I started here 3yrs ago and.... well

  3. #3Burnout2010-03-06 22:34

    The other hoes.... and what else do we have.... the most fantastical machine of all

  4. #4Burnout2010-03-06 22:36

    So whats the most fantastical machine of all?

  5. #5oriden2010-03-06 22:52

    thats a sexy looking track loader, and nice to the link belt again :drinkup did you get back in her?:beatsme

  6. #6willie592010-03-06 23:49

    nice pics burnout.

  7. #7AmerIndependent2010-03-07 00:29

    :iagree

  8. #8dsichewski2010-03-07 01:21

    how many 365's and 385's do you have in your fleet? Any 375's to fill the gap? lol

  9. #9Burnout2010-03-07 01:23

    As far as I know... 3 365's 2B's and a C, 385s? I think 16-17. Yes they have 375's 4 of em. Also 2 750 and 2 800 Komatsu's, 2 750 and 1 800C LC Deere, and a 650D Deere. Oh yeah and some other hoes.

  10. #10dsichewski2010-03-07 01:28

    WoW nice fleet! that's allot of 385's! lol....you must do allot of large scale earth moving projects then! Have you guys slowed down over the winter or stayed a bit steady? Big projects coming up this spring/summer/fall? BTW...Great pics (above) and great video's on Youtube! I've watched allot of the video's and found them very informative and fun to watch

  11. #11Burnout2010-03-07 01:31

    We pretty much shut down for the winter, I just do snow removal and odd jobs if they have something for me. Got lots of work coming this summer though so all is well.

  12. #12Burnout2010-03-08 00:02

    So we have a couple new videos up in the last couple days. Here's where we lit a 773B on fire.... no actually we just gave it a whiff of ether and the 3412 decided to do some smokin. YouTube - Caterpillar 773B And here's a beautiful John Deere 844J Wheel Loader we got playin with. YouTube - John Deere 844J

  13. #13AmerIndependent2010-03-08 10:18

    Hey Burnout, That’s quite a spread you guys run up there. I had the pleasure of getting a tour of your shop with Bruce in Edmonton a couple of summers ago and was very impressed with you maintenance program. You guys really know how to move dirt!

  14. #14Burnout2010-03-08 19:03

    Yeah the maintenance program is by far the best I have seen. When was your tour? Since 06 they have increased by a good 3-400 units. The shop is quite nice, I'd like to get in there with the camera but that doesn't seem to be in the cards.

  15. #15AmerIndependent2010-03-08 20:56

    It was June 2008. And yeah, there was a no photography rule. :cool2 (Otherwise I'd post some pics for you :wink2)