Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mykomatsu.com access

vit332 ยท 2012-02-05 10:51

Hello folks. Can anybody share with access to mykomatsu.com system? I tried many times to get login/password but it seems impossible if you are not an Komatsu equipment owner and don't live in America.. I will be very grateful for such help. Im even ready to pay for such access..

Replies4
  1. #1klyons2012-02-05 11:14

    a dealer has to set it up initaly for you

  2. #2vit3322012-02-05 12:17

    The point is that dealers also don't register if the applicant is not from the USA and if he is not an owner of a Komatsu machine (like me...)

  3. #3QuickTrax2012-02-05 12:57

    Not owning a komatsu isn't the problem. We dont own any komatsu equipment and have access. I would go to your local dealer and ask whats the problem.

  4. #4vit3322012-02-05 13:28

    Thank you for your comments. That means that the reason for declining registration is that I'm from another country.. I've filled in the application form several times and nobody answered to me or called me back.