Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mystery Part in JCB Seal Kit

Mark J ยท 2021-06-11 18:55

Hi All Fixing a leak down issue on my JCB 3CX. Got some 991/20021 kits from Interpart. Can anyone tell me where the orange seal in the pic goes? TIA Mark

Replies3
  1. #1Kobelco ireland2021-06-11 19:15

    Hi Mark the few aftermarket seal kits I have used usually have an extra seal or two or if you really unlucky a seal or two less lol.

  2. #2Mark J2021-06-11 19:30

    Better looking at it than for it!

  3. #3Pony2021-06-12 06:17

    Hey Mark, I have resealed all the rams on my 3CX over the past year or so. I used genuine JCB seal kits although for the price I probably shouldn't have. All the kits had extra seals, I questioned it with JCB and was told that they make up the kits to suit multiple machines so there are always surplus seals that aren't required.