Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mystery Poclain

Sundown ยท 2015-07-24 21:01

Hi there...we recently bought a poclain excavator, I know it's old just not sure how old. If someone could narrow it down a bit or tell me where the serial or model number are located, it may help. A brief description, 913 deutz, double lift cylinders on main, three section motor cover, two lift from back, front lifts cross whole body. They lift from the top. The poclain logo is indented in rear weight. It's quite square in appearance. Action is thru linkage, only thing I can see electrical is the lights and ignition. Was Poclain colours but has been painted yellow. Some leaks need attention, hope someone has some idea what model I tell the parts person. Thanks!

Replies2
  1. #1Welder Dave2015-07-24 22:42

    Your best bet would be to post on the excavator forum with a picture.

  2. #2Sundown2015-08-27 14:16

    Best I can figure is its an sc150...so with that in mind the problem is select lever is selecting only the first option. Was working fine, then when fixing leak in other area, oil was lost after start up. Refilled oil. Lever appears to have 4 positions. Have cracked the lines and only have pressure on bottom fitting. That I assume is first position. Will now remove selector to see if problem is with broke o ring or something that simple, I hope. Any suggestions would be appreciated...thanks!