Mystery excavators; one Poclain and another either Daewoo/early Hitachi FH series? Took these from a boat trip today. Its been a long time since I've seen a Poclain machine outside the confines of a scrapyard. This one is probably mounted with a magnet or small grapple. Apologies for the bad pictures, this is the only way I could get any pictures at all of it! Any ideas? Poclain 85 or 90 perhaps? :beatsme From what I recall reading, there is little difference between the two machines apart from some engine specifics. http://www.flickr.com/photos/25517093@N06/2875412641/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/25517093@N06/2875400991/ And the possible Daewoo/early FH is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25517093@N06/2875471919/
looks like a proclain 90 to me and the second is a halla???? maybe
If its a Halla, thats a first for me! I was thinking either early Daewoo, or early Fiat-Hitachi perhaps. The rear engine decking doesn't look like an EX-series and the slab side appearence (which I prefer to all the curved bodywork you see on machines these days) would make it something like early 90's or older...:beatsme