Check this out people,created by a very good friend of mine, the Caterpillar Experiance has now become a New Zealand Icon. Virtually the complete history of Caterpillar tractors and machiney under one roof way down under in little old New Zealand. Click on the link and take your time to have a good look. If you are ever in New Zealand make sure this is on your "bucket list"....,check out the Video of Lindsay Willis himself explaining what its all about. http://www.caterpillarexperience.co...xperience/Home_IDL=50_IDT=2714_ID=15489_.html
I went thro about 4 years ago , thought I would spend 1/2 hour or so there , got out of there 2 hours later ! . Was very well done and would definiatly recommend it anyone who is interested in machinery
I've been through a couple of times, so well done, a must see for machinery enthusiasts. Beware you could be lost in there for some time! haha
I've been there before to, a nice collection and nicely displayed to.
A visit is highly reccomended. I visited there last year and like othere, thought that half an hour would be enough How wrong I was, 2 hours later I was still there. Had to leave as they were closing. Need a second visit to really take it all in.
I was just there a few weeks ago, and it was one of the high lights of our trip to NZ. My wife even enjoyed this museum. I took pictures of everything in there. She knows a crawler tractor will be part of our personal collection at some point in time, probably sooner than later!