My late great grandpa's dozer. He loved this damn thing. We're planning to get it looking nice again and running good. Put an alternator on and re do the hydraulics. But nothing to drastic cuz that's not what he would have wanted. I only got one crappy pic of it.. Deer hunting I'll get some more. Here's a hint. Its an IH
from the size, td 6 or simular
Pretty close. TD9. So is the one behind it. If only they could talk...
Td6
It appears there is two machines in picture , The secon exhaust does not go with machine. Also look at man in picture its a small machine.Probably around mid 50's to early 60's I would guess for production years . Also since it was used as a farm tractor so its part of farming line up.
This one was an industrial one. It was painted yellow. I don't know much about the other, it's my great uncles and well we just wont get started there.