I'm also a newbie here, so can't start a new thread. Sorry if this is a hijack, but this seemed the most appropriate recent thread to ask in. I'm looking at a 2009 Nagano NS09-5 and wondering if anyone can shed any light on the brand or the model? I've been looking for a Takeuchi TB108, but this Nagano is somewhat similar size and potentially I can get it a bit cheaper than an equivalent Tak. Thanks for any information at all.
Welcome to the Forums bikerpete!:drinkup We require all new members to make 3 posts in order to start a new thread, it's to help keep the spammers out. Obviously you are not a spammer so I moved your post into it's own thread. Unfortunately I have no experience with the Nagano brand but I would wager we have members that do.
I have a Nagano T35S mini that was imported and distributed by Thomas. I have owner or operated similar size minis made by daewoo, john deere, cat, bobcat, takeuchi, kubota, and case, yet I like the Nagano the best. The hydraulics are quick and incredibly smooth. It has long reach for its size (though not zero turn), and came standard with three line auxiliary hydraulics. It has the Isuzu motor and is very quiet compared to some of the others. Purchased it with 2000 hours and it now has 4600 hours. In that time, I have replaced one set of tracks, one hydraulic hose, and the hood latch.