Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

narrow bucket for Takeuchi TB145

thecarpenter · 2020-02-29 00:08

looking for a used 12" 0r 14 " bucket for narrow ditches. I have a wide TAG quick disconnect bucket but need a source (cheap, used) for a narrower bucket. if no luck there, any ideas about welding up one myself? Hoping to spend less than $300

Replies2
  1. #1Bls repair2020-02-29 12:27

    Around here a lot of used buckets on Craig’s list.

  2. #2PeterG2020-02-29 15:16

    Extremely hard to find used. I would try United Rentals but it would be really hard to find a used one for less than $400. I bought some new TAG buckets from a dealer in Cecil PA. The buckets were buy TAG and shipped to me in Seattle WA. I picked them up at the freight docks. I bought a 48" cleanout bucket for $928.00, and a 12" digging bucket (actually more like 13") for $635.00. The owner is Joe. An old guy, old school, but the price was best around. Company is called Phoenix Equipment Sales. 412-221-6766 . There are a couple of different sizes. Mine fit my TB240 and TB153FR (same TAG quick coupler). I have two 12" buckets, and I use the bigger 12" made for the TB153 on the TB240 now.