So my miniX is missing the travel foot pedals. .. where the hell can I find some? It’s a gray market machine and I’ve had no luck with Deere/hitachi. is there someplace online I can order a set that clamps to the travel levers?
Something kinda like this: And the local kubota dealer couldn’t find these for less than $300...
300 don't sound to bad if that's for the set.... for a dealer price... they don't look too hard to make if you don't want to spend the dough
300 was for the plastic set... would rather have the steel so I could modify. I could make it but with work, kids... blah,blah... there’s no time
The U17 Kubota doesnt have this feature - was wondering if there was a reason such as maybe too much demand on hydraulics? There are times where hands are on controls and sure would be nice to nudge the tracks....
It makes sense that a smaller unit wouldn’t have enough flow to run multiple functions at once. ... or maybe your pedals are simply missing as well !
I would imagine if yours are missing someone with big feet got tired of them being in the way and removed em',the cabs ain't so big on the minis, especially if ya got big feets.
^^^^^^^x2