I am looking for 2 drive motors used or new I qoute a custmor prices on new ones and order them from my vendor then the vendor called me back said that they had miss qouted them they wanted much for them as i could get them from case and not to have wait a month for them.
Have you informed the customer of this little turn of events? You might try calling Ron at Fluid Power International in Gainsville GA, he's come across some decent prices for pumps and motors for me at times, it really depends on which motor it is, some can be rather pricey. http://www.fpihydraulics.com/index.html
wille 59 i done try ron he couldnt come up with nothing on these motors yep i done talked to customer about it
Bummer, that's not sounding good 1080 bobcat, sounds like they may be proprietary motors. I hope you can find something, and be sure and remind the dealer that you're the one with egg on your face...thanks to "the dealers" screwed up quote. No skin off them eh? BTW, I edited your thread title expressing you need motors in hopes someone might know a source.
There's a place near me that rebuilds all sorts of hydraulic motors near me. If you have the cores, they might be able to help.
thanks wille 59 may some body will come up with something. btw one motor is obsolte and the other is so damage it cheaper to replace it the new one replaces the old stlyes motors i have