Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need a progressive linkage for a Case 980B… Anyone know of a Drott 40 / Case 980 parts machine?

longshanks ยท 2025-01-01 15:17

I bought an old Case 980B (basically a Drott 40) to use around my property... remarkably good condition and great price... But the bucket wasn't attached when I bought it, and I stupidly didn't realize it was missing the progressive linkage between the cylinder and the bucket. Anyone know of any parts machines? Or equipment wreckers who might be able to point me in the right direction? I suspect any Drott 40, or Case 980 A/B/D/E would fit. I live in the PNW, but I this linkage is small enough I could probably get it shipped from anywhere.

Replies1
  1. #1Shimmy12025-01-01 16:56

    I'm going to say your best bet might be to just fabricate or have someone fab this up. You could call these guys. They do list a 980B. Case Excavator H Links - Bucket Links | ConEquip Parts Call Now For Case Excavator H Links, 716-836-5069. Our parts specialists are standing by. www.conequip.com