Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bobcat 328k

mariusoi ยท 2025-01-01 07:59

hello to all , I have a bobcat 328g , and the previos owner tried to ajust the presure of the hydraulic system and fuckd it up and I am tring for 2 months to heal it .I have somme dyagram of the hydraulic sistem but I can,t . when all the rod reach the end the hydraulic presure is to strong and is killing the engine, I will put here what I have and if someon e , can helt me . thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Vetech632025-01-01 08:17

    #2 on your first pic is the main relief. #20 on the second pic I believe is also a main relief. Which set-up do you have? or do you have both? What you have highlighted are just electrical operational coils that will not affect your relief pressure.

  2. #2mariusoi2025-01-01 10:07

    can you see the pdf