Can someone please look up this cat skid steer serial number for me. CAT0259DJFTL09604
SURE But, what are you wanting to know?
That's the Product Identification Number (PIN). The Serial Number is FTL09604. Built end of July 2016.
Sorry I want to know if the unit is stolen or not. And serial number is FTL09604
The only people who have an information database on machines that have been reported as being stolen (be aware that not every stolen machine gets reported) are Caterpillar dealers. So your best bet is to speak to your local dealer and enquire. If you have a photo of the PIN plate that might also help to identify whether or not the plate is kosher or a knock-off.
There are carfax like reporting services. I have no personal experience with any of them. Such as Ironcheck
If you are wondering if it’s a smokin hot machine, is it a smokin hot deal? lol
I will tell you this when a dealer plugs et into a machine it will pop up a screen almost immediately saying machine was reported lost or stolen only ever had one machine do that before I retired. It sure stirred things up for a while