Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need a shop manual for JD 310 D

Sageair ยท 2006-07-14 00:04

Heya. My dad in law just bought a 95 JD 310D. Does anybody know of a good source for shop manuals for this critter? The manual need not be new. Thanks in advance for your help. Steve

Replies8
  1. #1Steve Frazier2006-07-14 10:58

    Try ebay, I see them there off and on.

  2. #2T Red2006-07-14 14:48

    you can get manual thru deere's website. tim

  3. #3PSDF3502006-07-14 20:21

    www.jdtechinfo.com/ If you cant find it contact them and they will. Prices are right also.

  4. #4tuney4432006-07-15 19:43

    Sageair--Like Steve said--EBAY--about half of what Deere OVERCHARGES--I just got 2 manuals for my 410G there--still looking for the regular service manual if anyone has one.I have 2 250 lb. counterweights that might fit your 310. Wayne

  5. #5PSDF3502006-07-15 22:22

    Tuney what did you pay for a manual on ebay? I got a manual from the JD bookstore for like 17 dollars for my timberjack skidder brand new just made for me.

  6. #6tuney4432006-07-16 02:57

    I think it was an average of about $120 each manual.Are you saying $17 for one of those cd things?To each their own,but I could'nt use that,I need a paper,hands-on manual.

  7. #7Sageair2006-07-16 15:50

    Thanks to all for the replies. Steve

  8. #8PSDF3502006-07-16 23:13

    Owners manual (print). I also got a parts manual. I have as yet not got a shop manual. But like you I need a book.