Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need a T-550 Manual(s) (2020)

Lee_in_Georgia ยท 2022-01-11 14:20

Hi... I'm looking for a Bobcat T-550 manual... preferably one that can be searched using the ctrl F function. Thanks in advance for the help.

Replies2
  1. #1Txhayseed2022-01-13 12:23

    I have them in print. Takes three huge binders to hold them. I think you have to order the digital copy from bobcat direct unless someone here has it. They are pretty expensive to from what i recall. Might google it and see what run across if not you would have to give a dealer a call and inquire. I like the print myself. There are literally about 6 wiring schematics to each machine depending on options and control options then serial # breaks. 2. Binders are nothing but schematics. I like the print because they open up into a trifold page and even then it requires a good eye and a even temper to follow them. You constantly have to flip back pages or forward pages to keep following the circuit your working. No way I would want to try to do schematic surfing on a screen I would have access to on a job. Prints not easy to carry around but in my opinion is 99% better. Then your going to discover 99% of the diagnostics require tools and fittings that you have to source from bobcat direct to work your way through diag. If your going to do hydraulic trouble shooting your going to need a good flow meter if you don't have one.

  2. #2Lee_in_Georgia2022-01-13 14:53

    Thanks for taking the time to post, Txhayseed. I agree... the print manuals a WAY better. I have three monitors on my computer and wiring diagrams are still a pain. I usually print each page out and tape them all together... really hard to figure where to tape as they overlap and sometimes don't line up well. I don't have a hydraulic flow meter (good or bad). I'll have to look into getting one of those... and how to use it.