Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need a used front bucket for a 310L. Where?

emmett518 · 2021-12-29 11:13

I need to find a front bucket for a Deere 310 L with the quick attack system. Is there a source to find a used one that will fit? Searching for 310L front bucket sale on Google only brings up back buckets. Thanks

Replies21
  1. #1Swetz2021-12-29 12:55

    maybe loader bucket? Maybe a tractor salvage yard?

  2. #2doghead2021-12-29 14:35

    Should be able to find one in the USA.

  3. #3JL Sargent2021-12-29 20:08

    Did you somehow tear up your bucket? Do tell.

  4. #4emmett5182021-12-29 21:40

    No. Mine is perfect. I want to play around with the design.

  5. #5Tinkerer2021-12-29 21:41

    The parts book doesn't show one that is an option. Nor does it show any linkage for one. Perhaps I didn't look in the right place. MG2361 is going to want a serial number to be able to help you.

  6. #6skyking12021-12-29 22:11

    I know you were kicking around a snow blade earlier. With regards to this post: HeavyEquipmentForums you want to keep the blade as far aft as possible. Rather than hack up what will be a spendy bucket, you might be better off with cardboard templating your bucket adapter and plasma cutting your own adapter from steel, and building a custom from the ground up. It would be a slick rig and project.

  7. #7emmett5182021-12-31 06:56

    Deere and a local water jet guy want $1000 to make a set of adapter plates, never mind the actual bucket.

  8. #8Tinkerer2021-12-31 07:18

    I don't know what you intend to do with your T/L/B with the front bucket off. But, I can tell you one thing the machine will be a very unbalanced with the FB off of it. I took mine off just before I removed the motor for an overhaul. It could not be driven faster than a person walks or the front tires would severely bounce off the ground. I have seen adapter plates for sale like you want. Not cheap, and they add more weight to the front end of the tractor, and that would diminish the lifting capacity somewhat.

  9. #91693TA2021-12-31 17:28

    https://springfieldil.craigslist.org/hvo/d/glenarm-deere-backhoe-loader-bucket/7425078242.html

  10. #10emmett5182021-12-31 17:57

    Thanks.

  11. #11Canadian_digger2021-12-31 19:55

    I have one from an 310SG. They still use the same bucket on the SL. It’s 1.3cy. I cut the adapter off to use on another bucket. I’m in Ontario Canada. Let me know if you are interested and we can see if we can work out a deal and shipping or pick up.

  12. #12Canadian_digger2021-12-31 20:05

    Do you have the worksite pro, Quick attach? Or is it regular pin on?

  13. #13emmett5182021-12-31 20:29

    Worksite Pro

  14. #14Tags2022-01-21 06:47

    Not sure where you’re located Emmett but here ya go… https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/hvo/d/milton-loader-backhoe-bucket/7426697549.html

  15. #15emmett5182022-01-21 07:27

    Thanks. I reached out.

  16. #16emmett5182022-01-22 10:05

    Thank you kindly. Drove to Poughkeepsie, and picked it up. The guy bought a five in one, and didn’t need the old one anymore. Checked with my Deere dealer, and they confirmed it would fit my quick. It was in very good shape.

  17. #17Tags2022-01-23 10:47

    You bet, glad it worked out for you and that you were close enough to drive and get it. Keep us posted as to what you do with it!

  18. #18JL Sargent2022-01-23 15:22

    I have a 4 in 1 bucket on mine. What the heck is a 5 in 1?

  19. #19skyking12022-01-23 21:50

    it has the coffee maker option

  20. #20_Weldman_2022-01-24 00:15

    Not exactly what you are looking for, but a site to watch. https://www.hunttractor.com/browse....make=John+Deere&model=310L&cat=Loader+Buckets I bought a "used" backhoe bucket from them for my Ford 4500 that came off a Ford 3400, 99% exact match so if you know something that uses same bucket you might find it there.

  21. #21emmett5182022-01-24 08:26

    Actually, it's the "put more profit in the hands of your local construction equipment dealership" option.