Does anyone have the air conditioning wiring schematic for a Cat 259D Compact Track Loader that could email it to me? I found one on one of the forums but my POS computer won't make it large enough for me to see it. Thank you in advance [email protected] is my email. HeavyEquipmentForums
There are at least a dozen different models of 259D. To get the correct electrical schematic requires a Serial Number (the last 8 characters of the 17-character PIN).
CAT0259DCFTL12268
I guess my question would be what is wrong with the A/C system? Is the system fully charged? Compressor or Fan not working? More details and possibly someone will have an answer for you.
I'd suspect the condenser fans first. That usually happens every couple years or so on my 248B. Try here... HeavyEquipmentForums
If you have not got it yet see if this attached file helps.
The condenser does not have its own fan as it is mounted on the back door of the machine and simply has air pulled in from the main hydraulic driven fan.
Just noticed the file was not attached, so I'll give it another try!
I Have a 259D Cat , im needing the a/c wiring diagram for this. Ser- FTL02992
I sent you a copy. Check your messages.
the heat is driving me to fix the ac on my 287c, serial CAT0287ccmas00291, anyone have the wiring diagram?
i am charged up. But the ac clutch is not getting any power… possible the relay? I found the high pressure switch pink wire has continuity to ground
Trying to locate the relay that feeds the ac clutch
I'll send you a copy of the electrical schematic. Keep an eye on your messages.
Many thanks!
I have a 259d3 ser.cw904131 and am having the same issue, where compressor isn't getting power from pink wire. Did you ever figure out the issue? Could you send me the schematic? Thanks
It’s a different schematic to the machine mentioned earlier (259D vs 259D3) but keep an eye on your messages, I’ll send you a copy.
I find on d series if the 2 pressure sensors by compressor have continuity then u know it's charged yet then I've seen the temp switch fail in heater box under feet and if those sensors are open then the most likely spot for it to leak is the hose going out to condenser where rear door pivots all the time
There are 3 relays to the right of the compressor. The one that feeds the compressor is the middle one
Check the thermostatic swith 2 wire harness. The pins commonly go bad