Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi TL8 No Hydraulic Funtions

gm@diezel ยท 2021-05-04 13:14

I have a Takeuchi TL8 that has no hydraulic functions and I am quite sure it is a electrical issue. I need a wiring schematic to figure out where the relays and fused are. Can someone help me with that? Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1Txhayseed2021-06-27 02:56

    All hydraulic functions inop ? Lift, bucket, park brake release, drive ??

  2. #2tool_king2021-07-05 17:18

    What is you email address ? I can send one to you .

  3. #3MarshallPowerGen2021-07-05 20:24

    I have a full set of manuals I can send for Ser#200800002+ as well.

  4. #4Txhayseed2021-07-06 21:28

    Are you sure you didn't loose the coupling between the motor and pump. Pretty common on taks.

  5. #5PeterG2021-07-18 13:58

    Check lap bar contact area

  6. #6Txhayseed2021-07-18 23:48

    Thread is kinda tapered off. But did you do the service interlock bypass and see if it worked. If you do the bypass you can rule out an electrical issue very quickly or narrow down what might be an electrical issue.