Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NEED ADVICE… AGAIN.. 580C Hyd. Hose

PAwrestling#1 ยท 2014-07-18 13:41

I need to replace one of my bucket curl hoses which as hard as this is they are both getting replaced. How or whats the easiest way to get at these fittings. Im lost. I curled the bucket took out the pin on the closed end of the cyl. thinking if I would then extend the bucket outward it would pull the closed end of the cyl out toward bucket?? Is that how to do this? Thanks in advance..

Replies4
  1. #1PAwrestling#12014-07-18 14:04

    P.S. Im sure u figured it out but this is for backhoe end.

  2. #2fishfighter2014-07-18 17:48

    I just changed out the two that feed my extendahoe. Pain in the back side due to having to pull the back pin. After that, I braced up the hoe before hand and then powered up to push the back side of the cylinder out it's hole.

  3. #3PAwrestling#12014-07-19 10:03

    I just took both pins out and took off cylinder. What a curse..

  4. #4fishfighter2014-07-19 15:50

    Sure gave me a hard time too! Why they didn't put any grease zirks in place.