Hey folks, I've had really good luck posting on here before and I hope someone can give me some good advice once again. About 5 weeks ago I got laid off from the wv coal mines....things are going south here. Over the years working there instead of buying a Harley or Escalade I starting buying equipment. So far I have a 580k, a C70 truck, 2 trenchers, 2 equipment trailers and a vermeer 252 stump grinder. I went to my city hall to get a business license for stump grinding and they would not issue one because they said I need a excavation contractors licsense to grind stumps. I can understand if I were using my backhoe or even the trenchers but a stump grinder?? Anyhow, I've got to buy the books for WV, its an open book test but I would love to find a school that goes over the material before I take the test. Its supposed be be a tough test and its $100 every time you take it. Has anyone used a online school or know of a school in WV, VA or NC that does this for excavation? If anyone has these books for sale, I'm looking for them Heavy Equipment Operations Level 1 Trainee Guide Heavy Equipment Operations Level 2 Trainee Guide Heavy Equipment Operations Level 3 Trainee Guide Heavy/Highway Construction Trainee Guide International Building Code 2006- Tabbed and Highlighted thanks in advanced Bill Fayetteville, WV
No replies yet.