i finally got brake to work on my 1980 case 580C, well they seem to work let just say that lol. It seem like it still hard to stop in drive but if I put it in neutral it stops a lot better. mine has shuttle shift and when I got it all the wiring was butchered so nothing was hooked up coming from under the dash no gauges no tach. had a new key and switch and the guy had a wire down by the starter that you used to start it with. So I have bypass all the wires in the dash and put in new gauges still have to figure out what going on with temperature it still not show the temp of the motor, but my main question is does the shuttle shift also effect how the brakes work or respond in stopping and if so can someone tell me how to wire up the cutout switches so I can make them work. like I said the wires in my dash and underneath and jack up bad I tried to find a new wiring harness but no luck, plus they cut the plug off the Cutout Solenoid on side of trans so i'm either going to have to try and rebuild it or find a new one.
Punctuation, PLEASE. use the edit function, you have one hour.