I generally try to input suggestions to the Case people on this site. This time I need help and I am looking for someone with knowledge on the Type S Carraro powershift. I know that people within the industry check these forums out and am hoping that someone will come to my aid who has experience with this particular unit. It is in a 580SN. previously I had a problem with a loader and an actual service representative helped me out on this site, Hoping a Cararro rep reads this and makes himself available. Mel.
I guess it's time to go on a rant about the lack of support here in the US for Cararro Products, specifically the type S powershift used in thew new 580SNs. I have been sorting through a problem and in the process have found out that if there is Cararro support direct, bypassing Case, it is very difficult to find. It has been extremely frustrating, If anyone knows any Cararro service reps that I could be put in touch with I would appreciate it. Mel
I really wish I could help you Melben, But I know zero about them. I believe Joseph Industries do there own in-house rebuilding of a lot of different Cararro products. Maybe you could call them and see if they can help. Here is a link to a list of them they offer. http://www.joseph.com/Parts_list.as...ssions&Class=Transmissions+-+Reman,+Automatic
Thank you, I checked out that site and it seems as if rebuilding and sales of rebuilt units is their game, I did not see a "tech line" available. Mel
I copied this from one of Cararro's websites. The registration on the Carry4you portal is quick and easy and allows repair shops, dealers and private individuals to establish a direct contact with the network of Carraro distributors. At the same time it permits to have access to technical documentation, repair and maintenance instructions for the products and to download other useful information. The many visitors who registered in the website during important trade fairs – like Agritechnica (Hannover, 2009) and Bauma (Monaco, 2010) –discovered the advantages of Carry4you.it. On such occasions the Spare Parts Division of Carraro Drive Tech was present with a booth entirely dedicated to Carry. This is not, therefore, just a promotional effort. The Carry4you project has primarily the purpose to “create” the culture of Genuine Spare Parts and to support all Carraro dealers and all OEM. Because Genuine means: quality, reliability, warranty. Further information on www.carry4you.it Here is a link to the web page I read it on. http://www.carraro.com/en/focus-on/7/
Thank you , I will see what's involved in that. Mel