I've used backhoes and excavators with Deere control patterns for years and now have the Hitachi EX60URG with the Cat pattern and want to change to Deere pattern so I need a diagram and/or photos of the block where the lines need to be rearanged. Also advice from anyone who has done this would be greatly appreciated.
@LACHAU may chime in.
I believe John Deere 70D is the same excavator so if some member has info. on that machine it could help me.
A Deere 70D is similar to a EX60. An EX60URG is a completely different animal compared to either machine above.
Good day Instructions to pattern change :- 1/ Follow the main lines from the Boom & Arm cylinder back to the main control valve. This will tell you which pilot lines operate those two circuits. 2/ Prepare with plugs for those small lines and mark each with a colored cable tie. 3/Remove and switch the lines to suit your preference, you will not do damage if you get it wrong it will just mean switching the lines. If you are struggling take some photos post them and we can give you instructions. Kind regards uffex