Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

need dozer parts

racoon2us ยท 2010-05-31 17:38

allis chalmers idler bearing seals needed please advise mod #653 dozer joe

Replies8
  1. #1AmerIndependent2010-06-01 16:53

    Racoon2us, I'm not an Allis Chalmers specialist but I do have some connections that may be able to help. Can you provide a part # for any of these parts?

  2. #2jeep az2010-06-02 17:14

    from Arizona Hey I have had good luck with Baker machinery in AZ call and ask for Tom

  3. #3racoon2us2010-06-11 18:54

    allice seals hi jeep az do you have a number for baker thanks joe

  4. #4td25c2010-06-12 07:42

    Howdy racoon. I get Allis Chalmers & Fiat Allis parts from Minnpar.Might give them a shout .I orderd a parts manual from them so now I can go to there site,log in ,and look for what I need.Pretty handy. http://www.minnpar.com

  5. #5racoon2us2010-06-12 19:37

    dozer idler bearing seals hi the part no for the seals needed is 47581

  6. #6td25c2010-06-13 08:22

    I logged on the minnpar site,typed in part number 47581.They cost 27.18 each,need to call them to check availability racoon2us.

  7. #7racoon2us2010-06-13 14:59

    td25c thanks for the info joe

  8. #8td25c2010-06-13 17:43

    They carry allot of parts for Allis,Fiat-Allis & many other older tractors,pretty good people to work with.I have a 1974 16b Fiat-Allis and Fiat no longer keeps parts on the shelf for older tractors.I can get most everything though minnpar but granted on certain items you need to be setting down when you see the cost.Good luck with the repair joe.